Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Covenant Multipurpose Fadama-Janas Katung in EFCC CUSTODY



Hello Everyone!

Stephen is here...its been a very long time since we talked about Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society. Let me sincerely thank everyone of you out there who has taken his or her time to call me and offer some words of encouragement. For those who have not called, but remained steadfast in prayers, I appreciate you all.

Thank you! Thank you!! and Thank you!!!

What more can I say? When I started this blog, it was meant to be a forum for airing our grievances over the way and manner...Jonas Katung and his cohorts have embezzled our hard earned money. Till date, you will not believe, that these thieves have not made a pronouncement.

My silence, all this while, does not mean that I was not working underground...recall all my encouraging words to you. Check all my posts and comments, I kept banking on the supremacy of the Almighty to see us through!!!

I am happy to announce to everyone that has been defrauded by Janas Katung and Dayo that the ARM OF THE LAW HAS FINALLY CATCH UP WITH THEM!

As I write you this minute, Jonas Katun of Covenant Fadama is in prison custody and has been refused bail.

Let me at this juncture thank every of US that has made this arrest a success...Who will believe that Jonas Katung of Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society will be refused bail?

The case comes up on December 9, 2015 at the Federal High Court Jos. He has been charged with a 24 count charge including Money Laundry.

JONAS KATUNG IN EFCC CUSTODY

I want to seize this opportunity to enjoin everyone of you to keep Praying for Justice! Let the God of Justice prevail in this matter.

It isn't about the money, but the arrogant displayed by Jonas Katung of Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society.

To all those who have died in this struggle, may the God of peace grant your souls eternal rest...

I sincerely wish to hear from you, at least to encourage us...please try to leave a comment below.

Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society

Keep praying!

My Name is STEPHEN



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

18 comments:

Unknown on December 9, 2015 at 9:13 AM said...

Stephen thank you for the update. But do you really mean what you are saying? If so when did that arrest happened? and who are those responsible for the arrest?

Anonymous said...

These men have destroyed and delayed many destinies...even if they don't pay now... there is always a payment in the after life.
My prayer is God will continue to support and comfort as many that invested in this ponzi scheme called covfadama... peace

Anonymous said...

Hi, am Ade, one of the investors. What was the outcome of the court trial of Jonas Katung?

stephen on December 13, 2015 at 2:20 PM said...

The arrest was facilitated by investors like you and I. We made it happened through an umbrella body.

Meanwhile the case has been adjourned till 24 February, 2016. Jonas Katung pleaded not guilty to all 24 charges levelled agaist him. He denied ever knowing covenant Fadama cooperative society.

Let us commit all to the Almighty and await his JUSTICE!!!

Anonymous said...

We will ever remain grateful to you Stephen for all this update. please keep us abreast after February court sitting. We pray God to fight this battle us the investor. Nigerian can you see the kind of man of God we have in this country. Please God intervene.

Unknown on January 8, 2016 at 4:52 AM said...

Nonses talk

CryptoCzar on January 10, 2016 at 5:20 PM said...

I'm aware of this. I'm presently in Jos. The lawyer myself and some investors contacted is behind the arrest. What i really don't know is, if there is any money left.

luka zabe said...

Stephen may God keep on protecting you for all he effort made in this type of wickedness to humanty, iam equally a victim. A retired Police officer who invested all my benefit, only to be embezzled by your fellow whom u so much trusted! Haba!!! luka

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information the so called Bishop has placed a curse on his Generation and he shall route in hell for death he has course to many.

CryptoCzar on January 18, 2016 at 6:00 AM said...

Stephen, if you are in Jos, please let's see. I'm presently in Jos. Cheers!

Unknown on January 18, 2016 at 7:32 AM said...

God help us.I'm an investor too. Jst heard that we should go with copies of our receipts and verify and 50% of our investment will be released soon

Unknown on January 18, 2016 at 8:24 AM said...

God help us.I'm an investor too. Jst heard that we should go with copies of our receipts and verify and 50% of our investment will be released soon

stephen on January 19, 2016 at 8:49 PM said...

Am not about this information, please do your due diligence and let us know how authentic the info is.

stephen on January 19, 2016 at 8:50 PM said...

Am not currently in Jos, on leave in Benin-Edo State.

CryptoCzar on January 30, 2016 at 4:56 AM said...

How about ur contact. Mine is 08030593305. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Please is the dayo arrested too! Am keen to know as he convinced me to invest over 2m. They coy collapsed 2 months after i invested. I dont know Dayo's whereabouts. I cant reach him anymore and he deactivated his fb account.

Unknown on February 7, 2016 at 12:54 AM said...

Any good news yet.am not in the country presently. Thanks

stephen on February 16, 2016 at 7:16 PM said...

Yes, Dayo was arrested alongside: Presently the case was adjourned till 7th March: Here is my number: 08036527721

Post a Comment

 

| Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |